Individual Eyelash Extension Glue Premium Quality Extra Strength Med Fume By Existing Beauty Lashes 5ML
This product is currently sold out.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!!!! This eyelash extension glue is for professional lash artists only! if you are not a professional lash artist who uses this glue to apply to clients eyelashes, please DO NOT purchase. This Glue should NEVER EVER be used for self-application. If you are not a professional and have already purchased this glue, please return it and we will gladly issue a FULL REFUND.
- DRY IN 1-2 SECONDS: Our eyelash glue is specially designed for highly experienced lash artists. This fast-drying adhesive will speed up all eyelash extension procedures. It works just as well in climates with high humidity!
- SUPER STRONG: This advanced formula of lash glue has an extra long-life span and insane bonding power. Lash extensions will last from 6-7 weeks, making this glue the strongest bonding and longest retention on the market today. This lash extension glue is the best choice for advanced lash extension.
- LATEX AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE: All eyelash glue made by Existing Beauty is always 100% latex and formaldehyde free. We only put the highest quality ingredients in all our products, which comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 manufacturing standards.
- PACKAGED FOR FRESHNESS: At Existing Beauty we always put the customer first. We packaged our premium extra strong eyelash glue with silica gel and a glue needle to ensure maximum glue freshness before and after the package is opened to significantly extend the life of your glue up to three months!
Very strong and absolutely beautiful packaging
This is okay for students ! Not for lash technicians !!
I’m sad because I don’t know what’s changed. The glue used to give my clients AMAZING retention, but now it’s super watery and clients are calling within 3-4 days with 50% of their lashes off.
Definitely works but the fumes are so bad my eyes were swollen for the next 24 hours. Does it’s job though.
I used the Existing Beauty (10ml) with Ardell Duralash individuals. The problem, as I see it, is that the glue takes too long to dry. Doing a full set of individuals takes forever with this glue. At least it doesn't have awful fumes. Once finally dry, the glue seems strong.