Sensitive Individual Eyelash Extension Glue Premium Quality Low Fume 5ml
This product is currently sold out.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS!! This eyelash extension glue is for beginner lash artists who have minimal experience! This Glue is great for practicing your lash extension procedures with low risk. If you have never used lash glue to apply individual lash extensions, then this is the glue for you!
- DRY IN 4-5 SECONDS: Our eyelash glue is specially designed for inexperienced lash artists. This glue has a slower speed dry time which gives a little extra time for perfect placement of the lashes.
- LOWER LIFESPAN: This sensitive formula of lash glue has a short-life span and lower bonding power, which means it’s okay if you mess up! Lashes will fall off relatively quickly. Your eyelash extensions will last from 3-4 weeks. This lash extension glue is the best choice for aspiring lash glue artists everywhere.
- LATEX AND FORMALDEHYDE FREE: All eyelash glue made by Existing Beauty is always 100% latex and formaldehyde free. We only put the highest quality ingredients in all our products, which comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 manufacturing standards.
- PACKAGED FOR FRESHNESS: At Existing Beauty we always put the customer first. We packaged our premium extra strong eyelash glue with silica gel and a glue needle to ensure maximum glue freshness before and after the package is opened to significantly extend the life of your glue up to three months!
Dried very quickly. Very little amount needed and last long. Used on both cluster and individual lash. Strong fumes but manageable.
This glue works great. It last for about a week or two with eyelash extensions. Not the best glue but it works. Low fumes which I like.
this glue is for individual lash extensions. This glue holds forever. Just be very careful. do not get into eyes or on your own lashes it will ruin them. Beginner friendly, and easy to use. smells like crazy glue.
Good for beginner, takes a long time to dry and also not the best hold when I brushed them out some fell out right away!
This product was very strong, not recommended for sensitive skin